Dress Code Policy
DRESS CODE POLICY
As an organisation offering professional services in the market place, Gosnells Bowling Club has a responsibility to ensure appropriate dress standards are maintained by all staff, whether or not they are required to meet clients, attend meetings or other forums in the public or business arena.
All staff are required to wear appropriate attire in the workplace
Acceptable clothing is defined as:
- Collared or crew necked shirts/blouses – no singlets
- Smart casual trousers/pants or skirts/dresses – no torn jeans, shorts or ski pants
- Company supplied uniform
- Dress or leather fully covered shoes
- Protective clothing appropriate to the work being undertaken – i.e. head wear for sun protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or safety gear must be worn when required
- Gosnells Bowling Club does not tolerate scruffy, unkempt, or unprofessional attire, nor any extremes of fashion that may be offensive to co-workers, eg. obscene tops, midriff tops or see through clothing
- Gosnells Bowling Club reserves the right to send a staff member home to change where a staff member’s clothing or appearance is determined to be unacceptable.
This policy will be reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant to club operations and reflects both community expectations and legal requirements.
|Club President||Club Secretary|
|Date:||17 January 2020||Date:||17 January 2020|
Next policy review date is 17 January 2021