No Roll Ups!
To all members.
The Management have received several enquiries regarding roll-ups. We have been made aware that other states are allowing roll-ups, however, we as the Management have followed directions given by State and Federal Governments. These other states would appear not to have the health and welfare of their members at the forefront.
Below is the direction as emailed to the club.
“I draw your attention to the Government Statement below.
The following facilities will be restricted from opening from midday local time 23 March 2020:
• Pubs, registered and licenced clubs (excluding bottle shops attached to these venues), hotels (excluding accommodation)
• Gyms and indoor sporting venues
• Cinemas, entertainment venues, casinos, and night clubs
• Restaurants and cafes will be restricted to takeaway and/or home delivery
• Religious gatherings, places of worship or funerals (in enclosed spaces and other than very small groups and where the 1 person per 4 square metre rule applies).
Isolated remote community hubs are not included in these restrictions.
Other facilities are not impacted, but will be considered under stage 2 restrictions, if necessary.
These measures also apply to outdoor spaces associated with the above venues.
As always, If I can give any further assistance please contact me.
Regional Bowls Manager – Southern Western Australia”
The Management would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding through this terrible time.
We also urge you to stay at home as much as possible to reduce the chance of catching this virus.