Smoke Free – Gosnells Bowling Club
SMOKE FREE POLICY
It is the policy of Gosnells Bowling Club to make provision for the occupational rehabilitation of all employees who have suffered a work related illness, injury or disability.
In this context, rehabilitation is defined as;
“A managed process of restoring an injured person to the fullest physical, psychological, social, vocational and economic function of which they are capable”
Early intervention with effective rehabilitation provides physical, psychological, social and financial befits to employees, while minimising disruption to work and reducing costs to the employer.
- To establish a structured approach to rehabilitation services for all employees following work related illness, injury or disability.
- To develop and encourage the expectation that is normal practice, following work related illness, injury or disability for persons to return as soon as possible to appropriate employment.
- To commence the managed, safe and early return to meaningful, productive employment at the earliest possible time consistent with medical opinion.
- To appoint a person as co-ordinator to oversee the workplace rehabilitation program.
- In conjunction with the injured person, form a rehabilitation case team to achieve the desired objectives.
This policy will be reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant to club operations and reflects both community expectations and legal requirements.
|Club President||Club Secretary|
|Date:||17 January 2020||Date:||17 January 2020|
Next policy review date is 17 January 2021
Our Smoke Free Policy meets part of our commitment to the Australian Drug Foundation’s Good Sports Program. Go to Goodsports.com.au for more information.