Customer Service Policy
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
The objective of this policy is to ensure that all employees are aware of their obligations in relation to customer service. All employees are expected to adhere to the highest standards of customer service in their interactions with Club patrons and colleagues.
Customer service is an integral part of the hospitality industry. Customer service is what separates our Club from other venues and ensures that customers leave with a positive experience that makes them want to return.
All employees must follow these fundamental rules of customer service:
- Always smile. A pleasant demeanour presents a positive image of yourself and the Club.
- Always make eye contact with customers when you are talking to them.
- Stand up straight and don’t slouch. Slouching is bad posture; it can cause physical injury and it does not present a positive image to customers.
- Always answer customer queries to the best of your knowledge. If you do not know the answer, seek help, and keep the customer informed of your progress.
- Never verbally of physically abuse a Club member, guest or visitor. Should this be about to eventuate, leave the bar or work area immediately and report to Management or the Bar Manager.
BREACH OF POLICY
The Club has an obligation to consistently apply and enforce this policy. Likewise, employees must comply with this policy.
Any employee who breaches this policy shall be subject to counselling and/or disciplinary action, which may include termination of employment.
This policy will be reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant to Club operations and reflects both community expectations and legal requirements.
|Club President||Club Secretary|
|Date:||17 January 2020||Date:||17 January 2020|
Next policy review date is 17 January 2021